Monday, June 29, 2009

What Killed Billy Mays?


billy-mays-killed

Was Billy Mays killed after something fell on his head during a rough landing on a US Airways flight - or was it the fact that he wasn’t wearing a seat belt that killed him?

So far, there seems to be differing opinions.

The FAA is claiming that Mays was not wearing a seat belt during Flight 1241’s landing, a landing in which passengers clearly should have been belted up. A spokesperson told TMZ: “The passenger needs to wear a seat belt during landing and he didn’t.”

However, Mays did a brief interview with FOX 13 in Tampa after the wild landing, and claimed that something fell on his head, leaving us to wonder if the bonk to his head may have caused his untimely death.

Billy told FOX 13 in Tampa:

“All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping. It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head.”

I want to let you in on a little secret . . . every time I go out of town and have a guest blogger, a celebrity dies. No joke. I even said to my husband before our trip, “I wonder who is going to die this time?” Geeze, little did I know that Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson and Billy Mays would all die.

Good thing I don’t plan on going out of town for awhile.


This item provided by Celebrity Smack! Gossip & Entertainment Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment